We need more members

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

We need more members

Post  The Pope on Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:14 am

This forum needs some action
Systematic is a conversation starter. Where's he?
What about Auspm and all the valiant work he did posting tirelessly from the very beginning on ailverstackers?
Where is he? And who is John Galt?
avatar
The Pope

Posts : 199
Join date : 2012-04-03
Age : 2017
Location : vatican ciity

Back to top Go down

Re: We need more members

Post  Guest on Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:18 am

Why not PM them, they can only say no.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: We need more members

Post  The Pope on Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:53 am

couldnt be bothered.
I suspect some would join if they could without using their correct email, so I've fixed that
avatar
The Pope

Posts : 199
Join date : 2012-04-03
Age : 2017
Location : vatican ciity

Back to top Go down

Re: We need more members

Post  Parasite on Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:09 pm

The Pope wrote:couldnt be bothered.
I suspect some would join if they could without using their correct email, so I've fixed that

Ha ha ha The Pope, totally symptomatic of the problem with society now!!! "Couldn't be bothered" FFS get bothered. Southerncross would be a good addition to the fold. So would central, but then he'd only post about his cat or the pain, oh the pain. W&F ? This forum has too small an audience for his interest pig He he he. DanDee talks shit, he'd be good.
avatar
Parasite

Posts : 376
Join date : 2012-04-03
Age : 107
Location : 昆士兰

http://forums.silverstackers.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: We need more members

Post  Admin on Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:34 am

Theres an ethical issue, Id have to email gold pelican. He'd have to call a board meeting of the investors etc

And I assumed a few people were of the same mind, I didn't realise I'd have to sell the concept

As far as I'm concerned everyone can have the admin password and have as much input in it as me


avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 40
Join date : 2012-04-03

http://australianconspiracy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: We need more members

Post  FREE SPEECH on Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:32 am

I think the name of the forum is whats stopping people from joining ,. Something a little more subtle would help if you ask me
Not the silverfoilhat the australian conspiracy part . I think if you put freeman where conspiracy is it would be more palatable.

Conspiracy is too left field for most people
avatar
FREE SPEECH

Posts : 252
Join date : 2012-04-03
Age : 96
Location : Hutt river

Back to top Go down

Re: We need more members

Post  Admin on Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:12 am

ok its changed
but there is a conspiracy, i hate to cater to the numpty element
Disrespecting the aura of Ron Paul has probably caused a backlash, particularly in the gay stacker community.
Maybe butch can give us the inside intel on this factor
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 40
Join date : 2012-04-03

http://australianconspiracy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

mmmmmm

Post  Guest on Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:55 am

Admin wrote:ok its changed
but there is a conspiracy, i hate to cater to the numpty element
Disrespecting the aura of Ron Paul has probably caused a backlash, particularly in the gay stacker community.
Maybe butch can give us the inside intel on this factor


Immm..yes well you've cooked your goose there, we faggotts are very sensitive people. Maybe if you run everingthing past me befor you post. I'll see what I can do.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: We need more members

Post  FREE SPEECH on Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:12 am

Admin wrote:ok its changed
but there is a conspiracy, i hate to cater to the numpty element
Disrespecting the aura of Ron Paul has probably caused a backlash, particularly in the gay stacker community.
Maybe butch can give us the inside intel on this factor
lets see how that goes . . Its worth a shot
avatar
FREE SPEECH

Posts : 252
Join date : 2012-04-03
Age : 96
Location : Hutt river

Back to top Go down

Re: We need more members

Post  Parasite on Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:22 pm

Teflon, are your lungs swollen? Do they hurt? I can rub them? cyclops
avatar
Parasite

Posts : 376
Join date : 2012-04-03
Age : 107
Location : 昆士兰

http://forums.silverstackers.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: We need more members

Post  Guest on Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:25 pm

Paranoid wrote:Teflon, are your lungs swollen? Do they hurt? I can rub them? cyclops




You ole goat, ya wudnae know what ta do withim.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: We need more members

Post  Parasite on Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:27 pm

Tethlon wrote:
Paranoid wrote:Teflon, are your lungs swollen? Do they hurt? I can rub them? cyclops




You ole goat, ya wudnae know what ta do withim.

You think? I'll PM you with the exact details and fluids that will be used.
avatar
Parasite

Posts : 376
Join date : 2012-04-03
Age : 107
Location : 昆士兰

http://forums.silverstackers.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: We need more members

Post  FREE SPEECH on Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:33 am

Admin wrote:ok its changed
but there is a conspiracy, i hate to cater to the numpty element
Disrespecting the aura of Ron Paul has probably caused a backlash, particularly in the gay stacker community.
Maybe butch can give us the inside intel on this factor
I meant in the web address is there a way to flick that IMO .Not many people want to log on a site with conspiracy in the address. . I know i had to think hard about it & i dont give a shit about most things .
avatar
FREE SPEECH

Posts : 252
Join date : 2012-04-03
Age : 96
Location : Hutt river

Back to top Go down

Re: We need more members

Post  FREE SPEECH on Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:34 am

double post
avatar
FREE SPEECH

Posts : 252
Join date : 2012-04-03
Age : 96
Location : Hutt river

Back to top Go down

Re: We need more members

Post  Parasite on Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:07 am

FREE SPEECH wrote:I know i had to think hard about it & i dont give a shit about most things .
Hurt?
avatar
Parasite

Posts : 376
Join date : 2012-04-03
Age : 107
Location : 昆士兰

http://forums.silverstackers.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: We need more members

Post  The Pope on Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:12 am

i dont think i can change the address

We should advertise the rules

Rule 1 no spammers
Rule 2 no toadying to the investors

End of rules
avatar
The Pope

Posts : 199
Join date : 2012-04-03
Age : 2017
Location : vatican ciity

Back to top Go down

Re: We need more members

Post  FREE SPEECH on Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:40 am

Paranoid wrote:
FREE SPEECH wrote:I know i had to think hard about it & i dont give a shit about most things .
Hurt?
Yep hurt like pulling a wisdom tooth . Something you wouldnt know about because you still got your milk teeth Very Happy
avatar
FREE SPEECH

Posts : 252
Join date : 2012-04-03
Age : 96
Location : Hutt river

Back to top Go down

Re: We need more members

Post  FREE SPEECH on Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:46 am

The Pope wrote:i dont think i can change the address

We should advertise the rules

Rule 1 no spammers
Rule 2 no toadying to the investors

End of rules
sounds fair
avatar
FREE SPEECH

Posts : 252
Join date : 2012-04-03
Age : 96
Location : Hutt river

Back to top Go down

Re: We need more members

Post  FREE SPEECH on Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:31 am

18 members now lol!
avatar
FREE SPEECH

Posts : 252
Join date : 2012-04-03
Age : 96
Location : Hutt river

Back to top Go down

Re: We need more members

Post  Guest on Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:38 am

FREE SPEECH wrote:18 members now lol!




Nah just popeyes ring in's.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: We need more members

Post  The Pope on Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:49 am

nothing to do with me
I think someone should invite monkeyboy to join
so we can have a nice chat away from the investors
might liven up the forum to have the feisty jewboy free to talk shit where it wont cost him money
avatar
The Pope

Posts : 199
Join date : 2012-04-03
Age : 2017
Location : vatican ciity

Back to top Go down

Re: We need more members

Post  FREE SPEECH on Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:01 am

Yeah i seen the shitfight happening over there .People saying everything but the truth that the site has turned into a bunch of tightarses,lowballers & ripoff merchants. You have to look hard for a bargain & when you do find one the seller still has to bump it because dickheads pull out of sales .

I was going to dump some of mine in the next few months its looking like a trip to the dealers for me .. CBF gettin the lowballers & dickheads .

I can just imagine it now I put an ad for 1000oz a few percent above spot & get every dickhead dreamer sendin me pms & wasting my time my sales thread would get closed from the abuse they would get & i would probably get banned.
avatar
FREE SPEECH

Posts : 252
Join date : 2012-04-03
Age : 96
Location : Hutt river

Back to top Go down

Re: We need more members

Post  Guest on Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:19 am

FREE SPEECH wrote:Yeah i seen the shitfight happening over there .People saying everything but the truth that the site has turned into a bunch of tightarses,lowballers & ripoff merchants. You have to look hard for a bargain & when you do find one the seller still has to bump it because dickheads pull out of sales .

I was going to dump some of mine in the next few months its looking like a trip to the dealers for me .. CBF gettin the lowballers & dickheads .

I can just imagine it now I put an ad for 1000oz a few percent above spot & get every dickhead dreamer sendin me pms & wasting my time my sales thread would get closed from the abuse they would get & i would probably get banned.

I see some half wit nominated you for the 7 analysts in one room gig but I put the knackers on it.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: We need more members

Post  The Pope on Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:49 am

Send me a pm at silverstackers when you're offloading.
Any luck I'll have enough cash to buy back the ounces I had to sell to move out of Wa
Be nice to buy them at the same premium I sold them for on SS
avatar
The Pope

Posts : 199
Join date : 2012-04-03
Age : 2017
Location : vatican ciity

Back to top Go down

Re: We need more members

Post  FREE SPEECH on Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:42 am

The Pope wrote:Send me a pm at silverstackers when you're offloading.
Any luck I'll have enough cash to buy back the ounces I had to sell to move out of Wa
Be nice to buy them at the same premium I sold them for on SS
No probs as long as you dont try to pay me in euros being from vatican city & all. They use the euro dont they ? i have no fkn idea
avatar
FREE SPEECH

Posts : 252
Join date : 2012-04-03
Age : 96
Location : Hutt river

Back to top Go down

Re: We need more members

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum