Gold Pelican is an imposter

Go down

Gold Pelican is an imposter

Post  The Pope on Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:14 am

Apparently the member here called gold pelican is an imposter which poses a difficult conundrum.
Do we make a new rule to delete members who call themselves Gold Pelican?
Or can he just join and stand up for himself.
I say no more rules are needed
All in favour say aye
avatar
The Pope

Posts : 199
Join date : 2012-04-03
Age : 2017
Location : vatican ciity

Back to top Go down

Re: Gold Pelican is an imposter

Post  Parasite on Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:01 pm

Is the role of "Imposter" a legitimate function of society? If so, then the fraudster must remain. If not, then obviously a law is required - however - who in society is willing to cast the first stone? Can we not all be accused of being imposters or fraudsters in some stages of our life? When we lie to our wives telling them how beautiful they are first thing in the morning, when we pat our children on the back after they fucked something up on the sporting field and say "Nice try".

And furthermore, an imposter fraudulently represents himself as another man, but in this case the imposter is imposting not a man, but a "username".

Naye I say, the imposter is free to live amongst us.
avatar
Parasite

Posts : 376
Join date : 2012-04-03
Age : 107
Location : 昆士兰

http://forums.silverstackers.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Gold Pelican is an imposter

Post  Guest on Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:16 pm

Have to agree with Paranoid on this one. Free world, free to choose name.

Nay.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Gold Pelican is an imposter

Post  Parasite on Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:17 pm

Stop agreeing with me, you make me look bad.
avatar
Parasite

Posts : 376
Join date : 2012-04-03
Age : 107
Location : 昆士兰

http://forums.silverstackers.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Gold Pelican is an imposter

Post  The Pope on Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:19 pm

until the imposter goes, i wont be able to spam the site on the other forum.
Perhaps we can reach a compromise.
Ill ask gold pelican to change his username on the other forum.
Problem solved.
avatar
The Pope

Posts : 199
Join date : 2012-04-03
Age : 2017
Location : vatican ciity

Back to top Go down

Re: Gold Pelican is an imposter

Post  Parasite on Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:23 pm

The Pope wrote:until the imposter goes, i wont be able to spam the site on the other forum.
Perhaps we can reach a compromise.
Ill ask gold pelican to change his username on the other forum.
Problem solved.

I have also heard you have the power to wake the dead, turn lead into gold, and get laid even whilst wearing a clip-on pony tail.

If anyone can do it, you can.
avatar
Parasite

Posts : 376
Join date : 2012-04-03
Age : 107
Location : 昆士兰

http://forums.silverstackers.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Gold Pelican is an imposter

Post  broomstix on Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:28 pm

Paranoid wrote:
The Pope wrote:until the imposter goes, i wont be able to spam the site on the other forum.
Perhaps we can reach a compromise.
Ill ask gold pelican to change his username on the other forum.
Problem solved.

I have also heard you have the power to wake the dead, turn lead into gold, and get laid even whilst wearing a clip-on pony tail.

If anyone can do it, you can.

If I remember rightly RC's admission about the clip on pony tail involved going disco dancing - most likely with himself - I don't recall there being any proof that his methods were successful in achieving a port in which to dock his vessel for the evening. Twisted Evil
avatar
broomstix

Posts : 21
Join date : 2012-04-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Gold Pelican is an imposter

Post  Guest on Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:34 pm

Ooooooowh, Paranoid ! I'm going all rubbery.


He's so manful. Embarassed Embarassed

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Gold Pelican is an imposter

Post  Parasite on Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:59 pm

That's just the scottish chick getting to you, all part of the plan and the job
avatar
Parasite

Posts : 376
Join date : 2012-04-03
Age : 107
Location : 昆士兰

http://forums.silverstackers.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Gold Pelican is an imposter

Post  The Pope on Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:34 pm

Closing the bob brown thread is just the reason we needed this forum.
Just when it was getting interesting , bang, the investors jump in and close it
Its annoying because I had just googled a lovely photo of bob and paul to put with the bette midler song as a fitting tribute
avatar
The Pope

Posts : 199
Join date : 2012-04-03
Age : 2017
Location : vatican ciity

Back to top Go down

Re: Gold Pelican is an imposter

Post  Guest on Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:39 pm

The Pope wrote:Closing the bob brown thread is just the reason we needed this forum.
Just when it was getting interesting , bang, the investors jump in and close it
Its annoying because I had just googled a lovely photo of bob and paul to put with the bette midler song as a fitting tribute


Awwah poor widdle pope, Its like a blackmans bum : It's just not fair.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Gold Pelican is an imposter

Post  Parasite on Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:41 pm

The Pope wrote:Closing the bob brown thread is just the reason we needed this forum.
Just when it was getting interesting , bang, the investors jump in and close it
Its annoying because I had just googled a lovely photo of bob and paul to put with the bette midler song as a fitting tribute

I'm sorry
avatar
Parasite

Posts : 376
Join date : 2012-04-03
Age : 107
Location : 昆士兰

http://forums.silverstackers.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Gold Pelican is an imposter

Post  Guest on Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:42 pm

broomstix wrote:
Paranoid wrote:
The Pope wrote:until the imposter goes, i wont be able to spam the site on the other forum.
Perhaps we can reach a compromise.
Ill ask gold pelican to change his username on the other forum.
Problem solved.

I have also heard you have the power to wake the dead, turn lead into gold, and get laid even whilst wearing a clip-on pony tail.

If anyone can do it, you can.

If I remember rightly RC's admission about the clip on pony tail involved going disco dancing - most likely with himself - I don't recall there being any proof that his methods were successful in achieving a port in which to dock his vessel for the evening. Twisted Evil

I think he works on : Any port in a storm!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Gold Pelican is an imposter

Post  Parasite on Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:44 pm

Tethlon wrote:

I think he works on : Any port in a storm!

After all, he is The Pope.
avatar
Parasite

Posts : 376
Join date : 2012-04-03
Age : 107
Location : 昆士兰

http://forums.silverstackers.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Gold Pelican is an imposter

Post  Old Jellycan on Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:57 am

Let me know if anyone's getting seriously bent out of shape with my username and I'll unsubscribe.

It was only meant as a bit of a piss take.
avatar
Old Jellycan

Posts : 17
Join date : 2012-04-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Gold Pelican is an imposter

Post  Parasite on Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:45 pm

goldpelican wrote:Let me know if anyone's getting seriously bent out of shape with my username and I'll unsubscribe.

It was only meant as a bit of a piss take.

Sometimes it's good to have stuff bent out of shape. Not cars though. We have 2 imposters on this forum, they do good work.
avatar
Parasite

Posts : 376
Join date : 2012-04-03
Age : 107
Location : 昆士兰

http://forums.silverstackers.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Gold Pelican is an imposter

Post  Guest on Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:03 pm

goldpelican wrote:Let me know if anyone's getting seriously bent out of shape with my username and I'll unsubscribe.

It was only meant as a bit of a piss take.

Thats awfully decent of you pelly, but we put it to a vote and decided as the freedom forum you had every right. However

I think Gold pelican 1 might appreciate it. perhaps if you chose another name we can change it for you. Thanks Slippery.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Gold Pelican is an imposter

Post  Old Jellycan on Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:55 am

OK. In the interests of cross-forum harmony, I choo choo choose the name Old Jellycan.

Edit; Can I keep my member number 5? Maybe good bragging rights when this forum overtakes SS in a few years Question
avatar
Old Jellycan

Posts : 17
Join date : 2012-04-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Gold Pelican is an imposter

Post  Guest on Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:05 pm

goldpelican wrote:OK. In the interests of cross-forum harmony, I choo choo choose the name Old Jellycan.

Edit; Can I keep my member number 5? Maybe good bragging rights when this forum overtakes SS in a few years Question
.


You certainly can , consider it done.

I wish we could do something about that choo choo stutter for you, I'll get the pope right onto it.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Gold Pelican is an imposter

Post  Guest on Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:39 pm

I gotta tell ya Jellycan your response to the Bob Brown thread had me convinced it was legit. It was exactly what I expect him to say. clown

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Gold Pelican is an imposter

Post  Old Jellycan on Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:37 am

I was referring the the "lemon at the bottom" bit. My weak attempt at humour I'm afraid. Th th thanks.
avatar
Old Jellycan

Posts : 17
Join date : 2012-04-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Gold Pelican is an imposter

Post  The Pope on Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:20 am

Jellycan this means we can spam the forum on the other forum now.
Last time I posted a link here it was deleted by the investors.

I'm no longer admin, so its Occiffer tethlon's job to spamvertise
avatar
The Pope

Posts : 199
Join date : 2012-04-03
Age : 2017
Location : vatican ciity

Back to top Go down

Re: Gold Pelican is an imposter

Post  Dogmatic on Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:55 pm

I like your new name. Old Jellycan. sounds good
avatar
Dogmatic

Posts : 219
Join date : 2012-04-23
Age : 27
Location : The Popes Frontal Lobe

http://www.mlptp.net/forums/

Back to top Go down

Re: Gold Pelican is an imposter

Post  Old Jellycan on Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:38 pm

Dogmatic wrote:I like your new name. Old Jellycan. sounds good

Thanks. We aim to please.

Actually that's the forum motto. It used to be "get fucked", but someone changed it...

Edit;
Or is it the other way round? I can't be sure...
avatar
Old Jellycan

Posts : 17
Join date : 2012-04-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Gold Pelican is an imposter

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum