Total freedom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Motion-2012-01-30-09-40-52.jpg
fun   private messages on other unnamed forums EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 11:20 pm by neheraigo

» Jay Fake Taxi
fun   private messages on other unnamed forums EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 8:24 pm by neheraigo

» Descargar Matlab 7.0 Gratis Para Windows 7
fun   private messages on other unnamed forums EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 1:39 pm by neheraigo

» Motion-2012-01-30-09-40-52.jpg
fun   private messages on other unnamed forums EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 11:17 am by neheraigo

» Amy Shirley Nude Pic
fun   private messages on other unnamed forums EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 11:11 am by neheraigo

» Nokia-5220-xpressmusic_fa<wbr>ctory-original-backup.zip
fun   private messages on other unnamed forums EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 8:27 am by neheraigo

» Matroesjkas S01E01.avi
fun   private messages on other unnamed forums EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 7:43 am by neheraigo

» Matroesjkas S01E01.avi
fun   private messages on other unnamed forums EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 7:41 am by neheraigo

» So Easy Baby Food Basics: Homemade Baby Food In Less Than 30 Min
fun   private messages on other unnamed forums EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 6:36 am by neheraigo

Similar topics

fun private messages on other unnamed forums

4 posters

Go down

fun   private messages on other unnamed forums Empty fun private messages on other unnamed forums

Post  The Pope Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:16 pm

ME: I'm afraid you misunderstood me
    I was talking about Butch, she has made at least a dozen snide little remarks in my direction for no reason but being a bitch.
    This will teach me for responding to one

As far as your comments to me are concerned, apology accepted

Unamed bossy bitch: Shaddap ye silly old troll....no...wait.... that's offensive to trolls because there really is no merit to any of your posts.

I don't care whether you were responding to Butch or to me, although it doesn't say a lot for your powers of deduction or intelligence if you really do think Butch is female, yer a condescending wee shyte either way.

I try to see the good in most folk but you, sir, are an ARSE and I believe this is an opinion held by many on the forums including the creator himself.

You'll not be getting any apologies out of me so best move on if you really haven't anything more interesting to whine about. Very Happy
    The Pope
    The Pope

Back to top Go down

fun   private messages on other unnamed forums Empty Re: fun private messages on other unnamed forums

Post  Parasite Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:21 pm

Hmmmm, baffling.

NOTE TO WORLD: I managed to reply without starting a new thread.
    Parasite
    Parasite

http://forums.silverstackers.com/

Back to top Go down

fun   private messages on other unnamed forums Empty Re: fun private messages on other unnamed forums

Post  The Pope Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:23 pm

Me: Butch is synonymous for lesbian in Australia, darling. Considering the bitchy personailty and lack of principles , I think you'll find I'm right. Butch is no doubt deluding herself for personal reasons that she is a man. And you've bought into it, naively.
    As far as the creator is concerned, I wasn't aware he was a silverstacker member, but if he is let's keep in mind that he suggested in the bible that women should be seen and not heard.
    And I'm afraid your apology has already been accepted so let's move on.

Unamed bossy bitch:Jolly good - well that post has just confirmed my suspicions that the name Dave is synonymous for 'complete arse'.

The bible is as commendable as the Scottish Sun ( a newspaper...I supply explanation as I realise you are slow) for its effectiveness as toilet paper, IMO.

And it is impossible to accept something that hasn't been given or offered. Again, your lack of intelligence and understanding is showing, silly gowk! :rolleyes:
    The Pope
    The Pope

Back to top Go down

Post  The Pope Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:49 pm

Yes thats right, I started the rumour butch is a lesbian.
    And the unamed bossy bitch?
    I'm too much of a gentleman to say.
    The Pope
    The Pope

Back to top Go down

Post  Bugger Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:34 am

^^^ If you want me to bite you'll have to provide better bait than that, RC. Rolling Eyes

I love you

from

The nameless* bossy bitch

(*Edited from original title in an attempt to provide forum goers with better standards of grammar clown )

Bugger

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:28 am

woops
    I wasnt aware you read this forum you harpy
    i thought i could get some discreet bitching in undetected
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

https://australianconspiracy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  FREE SPEECH Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:13 am

Bugger wrote:^^^ If you want me to bite you'll have to provide better bait than that, RC. Rolling Eyes

I love you

from

The nameless* bossy bitch

(*Edited from original title in an attempt to provide forum goers with better standards of grammar clown )
    What happened scotty did you miss the members sign in page ?
    FREE SPEECH
    FREE SPEECH

Back to top Go down

Post  Bugger Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:23 pm

Nah, I didn't miss it, Ren...I simply ignored it. Wink

Bugger

Back to top Go down

Post  FREE SPEECH Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:13 am

Bugger wrote:Nah, I didn't miss it, Ren...I simply ignored it. Wink
    Come on we need to be told what to do when were being bad affraid
    FREE SPEECH
    FREE SPEECH

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down