Total freedom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Motion-2012-01-30-09-40-52.jpg
Gold and Silver Enter Period of Low Volatility and Disinterest EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 11:20 pm by neheraigo

» Jay Fake Taxi
Gold and Silver Enter Period of Low Volatility and Disinterest EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 8:24 pm by neheraigo

» Descargar Matlab 7.0 Gratis Para Windows 7
Gold and Silver Enter Period of Low Volatility and Disinterest EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 1:39 pm by neheraigo

» Motion-2012-01-30-09-40-52.jpg
Gold and Silver Enter Period of Low Volatility and Disinterest EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 11:17 am by neheraigo

» Amy Shirley Nude Pic
Gold and Silver Enter Period of Low Volatility and Disinterest EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 11:11 am by neheraigo

» Nokia-5220-xpressmusic_fa<wbr>ctory-original-backup.zip
Gold and Silver Enter Period of Low Volatility and Disinterest EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 8:27 am by neheraigo

» Matroesjkas S01E01.avi
Gold and Silver Enter Period of Low Volatility and Disinterest EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 7:43 am by neheraigo

» Matroesjkas S01E01.avi
Gold and Silver Enter Period of Low Volatility and Disinterest EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 7:41 am by neheraigo

» So Easy Baby Food Basics: Homemade Baby Food In Less Than 30 Min
Gold and Silver Enter Period of Low Volatility and Disinterest EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 6:36 am by neheraigo

Gold and Silver Enter Period of Low Volatility and Disinterest

3 posters

Go down

Gold and Silver Enter Period of Low Volatility and Disinterest Empty Gold and Silver Enter Period of Low Volatility and Disinterest

Post  Dogmatic Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:01 am

Gold and Silver have been correcting multi-year advances. In this article we illustrate what ultimately develops as these corrections progress into consolidations.
The market Oracle

Add the www
.marketoracle.co.uk/Article34275.html
Dogmatic
Dogmatic

http://www.mlptp.net/forums/

Back to top Go down

Gold and Silver Enter Period of Low Volatility and Disinterest Empty Re: Gold and Silver Enter Period of Low Volatility and Disinterest

Post  Parasite Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:40 am

Gold and Silver Enter Period of Low Volatility and Disinterest

Hence why the shit fights are occurring over at the other forum, the kids are bored.
Parasite
Parasite

http://forums.silverstackers.com/

Back to top Go down

Gold and Silver Enter Period of Low Volatility and Disinterest Empty Re: Gold and Silver Enter Period of Low Volatility and Disinterest

Post  FREE SPEECH Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:47 am

Paranoid wrote: Gold and Silver Enter Period of Low Volatility and Disinterest

Hence why the shit fights are occurring over at the other forum, the kids are bored.
Yep squeeling like stuck pigs cause they invested money they couldnt afford to lose or thought it was a get rich quick scheme
FREE SPEECH
FREE SPEECH

Back to top Go down

Post  Parasite Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:57 am

And done, Paranoid has a kaleen saweep
Parasite
Parasite

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:00 am

Well it's not why I got involved, I said all along, it's simply preservation of wealth and thats not guarrantied.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:01 am

I'm still not convinced about silver.

Back to top Go down

Post  Parasite Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:05 am

Industrial metal to me, has the greatest capacity for profits, but also for calamity.
Parasite
Parasite

Back to top Go down

Post  FREE SPEECH Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:11 am

Paranoid wrote:Industrial metal to me, has the greatest capacity for profits, but also for calamity.
Yeah agreed its a gamble like anything I'l take the punt if it tanks i'l make jewellry out of it & double my money that way .

The price they charge for sterling it wouldnt be hard .
FREE SPEECH
FREE SPEECH

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down