Total freedom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Motion-2012-01-30-09-40-52.jpg
The seed of an idea for trading silver/gold EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 11:20 pm by neheraigo

» Jay Fake Taxi
The seed of an idea for trading silver/gold EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 8:24 pm by neheraigo

» Descargar Matlab 7.0 Gratis Para Windows 7
The seed of an idea for trading silver/gold EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 1:39 pm by neheraigo

» Motion-2012-01-30-09-40-52.jpg
The seed of an idea for trading silver/gold EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 11:17 am by neheraigo

» Amy Shirley Nude Pic
The seed of an idea for trading silver/gold EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 11:11 am by neheraigo

» Nokia-5220-xpressmusic_fa<wbr>ctory-original-backup.zip
The seed of an idea for trading silver/gold EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 8:27 am by neheraigo

» Matroesjkas S01E01.avi
The seed of an idea for trading silver/gold EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 7:43 am by neheraigo

» Matroesjkas S01E01.avi
The seed of an idea for trading silver/gold EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 7:41 am by neheraigo

» So Easy Baby Food Basics: Homemade Baby Food In Less Than 30 Min
The seed of an idea for trading silver/gold EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 6:36 am by neheraigo

Similar topics

The seed of an idea for trading silver/gold

Go down

The seed of an idea for trading silver/gold Empty The seed of an idea for trading silver/gold

Post  The Pope Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:55 am

I don't have any financial savvy.
But I have an idea that I think , if injected with financial savvy could be a good one.
A silver/gold trading club.
Whereby a certain amount of silver/gold was bought at or near spot. And those in the club agreed to never sell outside the club or above spot these particular bars/rounds whatever.

Then buy or sell to each other in an effort to gamble on rising or falling spot price.

The advantage of such a scheme would be that you would not be investing in the debt money world where the ATO can stick its beak in. So its pure profit . You can forget about premiums and concentrate on just spot.

A trusted 3rd party can hold the actual bars to save on postage, but they can be sent to the buyer if requested.

Might be more interesting if you could put margin buying into the scheme somehow, but I can't think how that would work.

In essence it is taking possession of lawful money or losing possession of it, and therefore untaxable.
The Pope
The Pope

Back to top Go down